#FantasySmutFriday – Week 23

Ladies and gentleman of smut, welcome to this week’s #FantasySmutFriday challenge! Each week, I’ll present a new writing prompt based on a fantasy, and you’ll have one week to craft a flash story(~1,000 words or less) that fulfills this fantasy. The plot, events, characters, and twists are all up to you, so long as it brings the fantasy to life.

Here’s this week’s prompt:

Re-write a fairytale, but add something kinky. It’s up to you what that kink is.

Submitted by Charlton C. Tod

anthony-tran-650388-unsplash

What you should do now:

1. Craft your own sexy story that fulfills this fantasy, and post it to your site, or to a site where you can post it, along with the tag #FantasySmutFriday.
  2. (optional) Use the image provided below this post as a badge for your story, to let your readers know you’re taking part in this challenge.
  3. Comment on this post with a link to your story. And link to this post from your own, if you can.
  4. In the following week’s post, I’ll provide links to all of the stories from the previous week so you can read them all!

If you’d like to provide one of your own fantasies to be used in a future #FantasySmutFriday prompt, you can comment it here as well. But if you’d rather not share it publicly, you can email it to me directly at Charltontod@outlook.com, and your fantasy can be shared anonymously.

There are no submissions for last week’s prompt.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is fantasysmutfriday1.png

10 comments for “#FantasySmutFriday – Week 23

1. April 27, 2019 at 12:46 am
  2. May 2, 2019 at 12:58 pm

Here’s my take on Snow White and an encounter with a certain household of 7….

Liked by 1 person

• Posy Churchgate
      May 2, 2019 at 9:18 pm

I’m going to link this in a themed #SoSS soon Annabel, hope that’s OK.

Liked by 2 people

• May 12, 2019 at 3:24 am

So sorry just saw this. If you are still wanting to link this you are more than welcome to.

Liked by 1 person

• Posy Churchgate
        May 12, 2019 at 3:44 pm

I think it will be next week now, as I didn’t want to clash with Charlton’s writing meme, and I had Rachel Woe’s fab interview this week. Thank you though xx

Liked by 1 person

3. May 2, 2019 at 8:44 pm

Oooh Yummy Charlton! it is one of my favourite ways to write a story, here’s one of mine, but there are several under the banner of ‘Fairy Tale’ on my site!

Liked by 1 person