First and foremost, this is a challenge open to everyone regardless of sexuality, gender, and race. You will always be welcome to take part, and I want this to grow into a safe space of sex and body positivity.
I came up with this prompt challenge as a way to fill in one of the gaps of other writing memes. Inspired by several weekly writing prompts across Twitter, I decided to create a prompt made up of sexual fantasies. As someone who often writes his best stories from hearing what turns others on the most, I thought it might do the same for you. If you’d like to take part, there’s a new prompt every Friday, accompanied by the full rules and submission guidelines.
To see the current prompt, and all previous prompts, you can go here.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate. No exceptions.
- No writing on topics of rape, abuse, racism, bestiality, pedophilia, and/or any other topics of hate and discrimination.
- Please preface your submissions with content warnings/trigger warnings where appropriate. Those who do not place the appropriate warnings will be warned and their submissions removed. Refusal to fix this will result in a ban.
- It should go without saying that you shouldn’t be a dick to others here. Constructive criticism and advice are welcomed. But if you intend to respond to anyone with something hateful, disrespectful, or otherwise nasty, you may as well leave because your response will be removed anyway.
- Submissions should be your own original work. Written work that has been copied and pasted- or stolen- will not be accepted.
- New submissions are preferred, but if you have a fairly recent publication that matches the prompt better, that can be accepted as well.
- I reserve the right to remove submissions I feel violate these rules or are otherwise illegal.
- Forbidden Writings is not responsible for any submitted links connected to illegal content. You are more than welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any suspicious or illegal content here, and I will promptly investigate and/or remove the reported content.
To make sure you never miss a single prompt, you can sign up for this special mailing list, exclusive to this challenge.
If you’re not able to submit a story, but would like to take part in some way, I’m always accepting submissions for future prompts. Is there anything you fantasize about and would like to see brought to life? Fill out the form below, and perhaps, another writer can bring it to life. You can even submit anonymously.